Sunday, January 15, 2012

What I Bought: Victorian photo album

I picked up this Victorian photo album last night for one dollar. Its not in great shape, but it will do. It has an interesting wire clasp on the side and the book contained one picture. I thought it would go for more, however it did not.  The spine is a red velvet and the top a fake leather embossed with a village scene. I will put it up for sale but will have to do a little research to see about the cost. In its condition it probably wont be much, but anything over a dollar will probably be all right. I have a few other things I bought last night but they are in the back of the truck and I need to move them out before i take photos. Nothing great just some plant stands I can turn some profit on.

After a little research, I think I can price this at around 25-30 dollars. Less than the really nice albums, but still at a good level for profit. Now, if I could just protect it from people tearing it up in the shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment