Sunday, January 08, 2012

Back at the Auction

The auction started back up last night. It had been closed for the holidays. There were over 207 folks there because that's where we got to in the numbering system for the bid cards. There was in fact more because many couples or families share card. We also had a potluck where folks brought food and ate before it started. Not to shabby.

The goods were on the lower end last night and not much got my antique motor going. There were a couple model cannons but they sold for too high a price. (good news for the consigner bad news for me)

I did not get to really handle anything neat, there was an antique mirror with a plaster frame that was interesting.

There was an interesting Swedish knife but it was not in my ring so I did not get to handle it too much.

It was a short auction and I got home early.

Well, there is always next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment